Let’s focus on business growth and discuss the ever-growing business strategy called employer branding. We’ll get to understand what the experts mean when they walk about ‘employer branding’ and why it’s important for business leaders to pay particular attention to this area. We’ll also discuss the benefits of getting employer branding right and we’ll share success stories of businesses that boosted their brand and reaped the rewards.
About our guest:
Our guest is an experienced business woman and a certified specialist in employer branding. Celeste Sirin is the Founder and Managing Director of Employer Branding Africa, and her mission is to educate and partner with business leaders to develop employer branding best practice. She’s a leading authority on positioning and elevating employer brands for companies, and she has deep insight into local, African and international trends in this area.
She’s facilitated local and international Employer Branding Masterclasses to educate the market on the essentials of employer branding. She’s also coached, trained and consulted with business brand leaders across diverse industries. When she’s not in office, you’ll find Celeste writing blogs on global employer branding trends and gardening. She particularly loves growing her own herbs and vegetables.
Questions that we discuss during our interview
- Where did your journey and deep passion for employer branding start?
- For those of us who aren’t familiar with the term, what does “employer branding” mean?
- Why is employer branding important for businesses? What are the benefits of getting it right?
- What are some of the common mistakes that businesses make when they manage (or mismanage) their employer brand?
- When you partner with a business to help them boost their employer brand, what change or shift happened in the business?
You need a professional coach to support and guide you toward success.
You need a partner that can help you to build and reach your goals.
Click here or email us to discover how our coaching services can help you.
Listen to more episodes on our podcast playlist.