We’ve become surrounded by conveniences that make our lives easier but these conveniences have also encouraged us to have a more inactive lifestyle. Many of us sit for most of the day, so we lack the regular exercise that we need and because we have so many life commitments, we have limited time to make the nutritious food that our bodies need. It’s important to look at how our physical health and fitness affects different areas of our lives and understand what we can do to improve and live a healthier life.
About our guest:
Grant Cyster joins us as our guest to share his wisdom and experience in this area. Grant’s had a passion for sports and fitness since childhood and participated in many sports during his school career – this includes athletics, soccer, softball, volleyball, basketball, cricket and rugby. As he made the transition from school to work life, his passion remained and he discovered a form of fitness that he loved the most – martial arts, specifically karate and kickboxing. He has extensive experience in both areas and has taught martial arts to children and adults of all ages. Today, Grant’s a Fitness Coach and the Founder of a company called Fitness Granted, where he focuses on training groups and individuals at all fitness levels.
Questions that we discuss during our interview:
- Why did you decide to become a health and fitness coach?
- What does it mean to live a healthy lifestyle?
- What are some of the biggest health and fitness challenges that people are facing right now?
- How can we overcome these health and fitness challenges?
- How does our physical health and fitness affect other areas of our lives?
- How can we stay motivated to exercise and eat healthily on a regular basis?
You need a professional coach to support and guide you toward success. You need a partner that can help you to build and reach your goals. Click here or email us to discover how our coaching services can help you.
Listen to more episodes on our podcast playlist.