Let’s look at the important role that marketing and networking plays in building success, and how you can leverage each area to grow both your business brand and your personal brand.
We welcome Adria Bulpitt as our guest. She has more than 25 years’ experience in the Human Resources industry. Her experience as both an HR Officer and an HR Manager gave her significant exposure to various functions in HR, including payroll, performance management, training and industrial relations.
About our guest:
She’s passionate about connecting people in HR through networking. Because of this passion, she became the Founder and MD of HRworks, a highly-respected platform for networking and marketing in the HR industry in South Africa. Her company hosts global HR events and conferences, and her website offers free access to HR-specific policies, articles, job ads and webinars.
When she’s not working and connecting business professionals, you’ll find Adria spending quality time with her family. She’s been married for twenty-two years and is a mom of two. She enjoys cooking a good meal and socialising with her closest friends while watching rugby. She also has two Ridgeback dogs that keep her active with daily walks in nature.
Questions that we discuss during our interview:
- What inspired you to start your business, HRworks?
- Since you started your business:
- how have marketing and advertising trends changed over time?
- what impact did these changes have on the work that you do?
- What’s the impact been for those attending your networking events?
- How can attendees get the most out of networking events? What can they do better?
- Going forward, what’s your vision for HRWorks?
You need a professional coach to support and guide you toward success. You need a partner that can help you to build and reach your goals. Click here or email us to discover how our coaching services can help you.