In honour of Women’s Month, we focus on individual growth and we celebrate everything that it means to be a woman. We discuss the importance of pursuing your goals and dreams and making time to care for yourself while juggling multiple roles.
About our guest:
Our guest is a well-known voice here on Dinxko FM. If you listened to her previous interview, you already know that you’re in for a treat. We’re excited to have Sethu Mehana back on the show! If you don’t already know, Sethu is the Founder and Director of a proudly South African cosmetic brand, Nubian Cosmetics. Her company specialises in makeup artistry, styling, photo shoots, and teaching makeup Masterclasses.
She loves to commemorate and celebrate Women’s Month because she’s all about empowering women. She uses both her personal and business brand to celebrate and inspire women to show up as their authentic selves. She’s a business woman, wife, stylish mom, friend, sister, lover of the outdoor life and someone who lives life to the fullest.
Questions that we discuss during our interview:
- What is your personal and business philosophy?
- What does being a woman mean to you?
- What are the things that you love and celebrate about being a woman?
- How did you make the decision to pursue your dreams and goals and become an entrepreneur?
- What are some of the highlights of your entrepreneurial journey?
- What are some of the challenges of your entrepreneurial journey?
- With everything that you’re juggling in your life, how do you manage it all and still make time for yourself?
- What advice do you have for listeners who want to pursue their dreams but don’t know where to start?
- How can listeners be a part of your Women’s Day Luncheon happening this month?
You need a professional coach to support and guide you toward success. You need a partner that can help you to build and reach your goals. Click here or email us to discover how our coaching services can help you.
Listen to more episodes on our podcast playlist.